24v injectors, turbo and posi cable lock

csutton7

7 x 25 injectors---huge--unless you're nuts like me these probably aren't for the street, but I ran them---ran good with .093 lines and crossovers--$850 you ship me some cores or $950 w/no cores---shipping included

Bullydog 11's---again very big injector--I used them on the street also, but pretty smokey, but very good power----$1100 w cores or $1200 w/o cores ---shipping included

Mach 7's--will come out of my truck very soon---cylinder matched injectors--good streetable injector that makes decent power-- $750 w/ core or $850 w/ no core ----shipping included

Titanium B1 Steroid turbo---compressor housing silver jet hot coated, exhaust housing black jet hot coated---turbo used very little--some soot stains on compressor blades due to exhaust leaks in my twin system---very tight---basically this is a souped up s300 turbo with titanium blades---set up for 2nd gen, but the exhaust housing has flange set up for 3rd gen---I have flange for exhaust--I have to cut it off a makeshift downpipe---has waste gate also----$1500 + shipping

Posi Lock Cable to eliminate the vacuum actuater for the CAD system---$60 shipped

offers entertained, so make them----chris

I may take that Posi-lock cable/system off your hands. Does it come with everything that came in the kit for installation?

Posi lock sold

I'll try and take some pics tomorrow and get them posted tomorrow or Monday--chris