24v p pump conversion

Sandman9

hey everyone im new to the competitiondiesel.com i was wondering if you all could help me out. im thinking about converting over to a p pump. is it worth the hasel and money? i just dont like the restrictions for the vp 44. any feedback is great!
thanks all!
-Cory

Check out the Dodge competition section, and at the top of the page there is a 24v Ppump section with alot of good informative threads in it.

Check out the Dodge competition section, and at the top of the page there is a 24v Ppump section with alot of good informative threads in it.

thanks a bunch! i dont know my way around this site yet :doh:

thanks a bunch! i dont know my way around this site yet :doh:

Also, when you get a chance, go to the userCP area and fill out your signature. That help us know what you have to help answer questions.

Welcome to CompD! :rockwoot:

Well, I see my services are not needed any longer LOL

Welcome to the site, and to all of the above thanks!

What turbo do you plan to use? Are you going to make it a dedicated puller or daily drive it? 13mm is alot of pump...way more than 99% of people will need. You can get alot of fuel out of a tweeked 12mm pump.

Keep the VP! After this year, all these guys that converted to a ppump will be going back to a VP after we start layin it to em. lol

What turbo do you plan to use? Are you going to make it a dedicated puller or daily drive it? 13mm is alot of pump...way more than 99% of people will need. You can get alot of fuel out of a tweeked 12mm pump.

i have an ht3b i have sitting here that i plan on making some twins with

Back