24v ppump 3.0 or 2.8 motor

drew504

Selling to upgrade classes, no reason to tear down a good motor. Pistons, rods, and crank are all balanced. Pistons a Mahle cut for valve reliefs and decompressed. Rods are polished and balanced. Block and head are fire ringed. Block is girdled. Head is ported on the exhaust and has 110# valve springs. Ferrea valves, had 24 new guides before this past season and valve job, no valve seats. Has all new rockers at the beginning of last season with maybe 10 runs on. Turbo is a Bullseye Power 3.2" wheel clipped to 3.0" with a race cover, with 4 runs on. ATS T4 manifold. Has 7 x 18 inectors with the bodies drilled to .093. .120 stainless lines. A fresh 13mm pump with 5gsk old pump siezed last run of the year so I had a new pump built. Pump will max at 975cc but set back to 700cc. Haisley puller cam. Fluid damper. Polished valve cover with breathers. Asking $10,000 but neg. and neg on removing pump and/or turbo if you have your own.

717-504-9590 leave a message if I don't answer.

Thanks for looking!!

I built it, I work at a high performance diesel shop for semi's. Haisley parts.

Also engine has HD rod bolts and Total Seal piston rings with zero blow by or oil consumption. Motor has also just had all bearings and the cam and tappets checked, everything looked new. Motor has always been ran with Brad Penn oil 20w-50. Engine is also fresh off the engine dyno to tune the new injection pump, will supply new owner with all info. As for the exact numbers, let's just say you will be competitive!!

Engine is at the engine dyno still sitting I will go take pictures on Saturday if that's ok.

Not looking to part it out want to hopefully sell complete and give the buyer the chance at the pump and then it will be up for grabs. I'm in south central PA.

guess my post got deleted? i am very interested please shoot me a pm

The pump is off the motor to run test fluid so it doesn't gum up setting around other than that everything is there.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0024.jpg
    IMG_0024.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 160
the turbo is clipped to a 3.0? looks like there is also a bushing?

Bump motor needs to go! New motor needs money to finish! Nothing wrong with this just looking to do something different with a 12valve workin on a stroked big bore motor.