295/70/17 with stock ride height??

jraymer

village uhhh...
Will this tire and wheel combo fit on a 4x4 mega cab thats not lifted? The wheels are stocker aluminum and the tires are Nittos. Anyone have any pics?
Thanks

Yes they will fit as long as you use the factory rims.

They might rub the control arm at full lock but not to major.

Ok cool thanks for the info. Anyone have a pic of this combination?

A 315 or 35 will fit on a stock dodge with no problems.

A 315 or 35 will fit on a stock dodge with no problems.

they will fit with some rubbing of the upper control arms at full tilt of the steering. at 2 inch leveling kit will eliminate the rubbing with the 35's.

295's should fit with no problem what so ever. maybe just a little rubbing of the upper control arms but nothing major.

what do 295/70s measure?

295mm wide tread
70: 70% of the tread width is the sidewall from rim to tread. in this ca that would 206mm of side wall
since the 206mm is basicly a radius you have 412mm of sidewall across the tire.

mm:in is 25.4mm =1"
412/25.4= 16.2" + rim dia(17)=33.2" tall

make since?

295mm wide tread
70: 70% of the tread width is the sidewall from rim to tread. in this ca that would 206mm of side wall
since the 206mm is basicly a radius you have 412mm of sidewall across the tire.

mm:in is 25.4mm =1"
412/25.4= 16.2" + rim dia(17)=33.2" tall

make since?

^ Dude's got skills!!!! LOL :Cheer:

Yeah!! They fit with no prob....

nice job malibu795, i knew there were 32-33 but wasn't exactly sure. The set is in my garage and I am trying to sell them to a friend of mine. So if that fall through does anyone want to buy em lol? I am in Vegas.

ya they will fit no prob i run 285/75/17s in the winter and 305/55/20s in the summer no lift and even with the 20s and a snowplow on still no rub anywhere

I have these mounted on my H2 s. I do have a 2" front level. They look great though. No rubbing anywhere. Speed is like 2mph.

Yup that is the stock size. Ok good deal, thats what my buddy wanted to know in order to buy them.

Well I talked to my buddy today. He said he talked to the dealer and they said that this size will rub when he turns and that the Mega Cabs have a different stance or something so this size won't fit without a lift/level. ?? Any insight ?

Well I talked to my buddy today. He said he talked to the dealer and they said that this size will rub when he turns and that the Mega Cabs have a different stance or something so this size won't fit without a lift/level. ?? Any insight ?

and the "dealer" said 315/75r16 wont fit on a stock hieght chevy

my brother has an 06 CTD they will fit. might rub on a full compression and full lock but how often is a truck at that postion?

ya very true, his truck isn't going to run the baja. Probably rarely leave the pavement.