2nd Annual Dyno Day - IL

BlinkGraphics

Diesel Fuel Only
We're having another dyno day this year. Here's the info...

Saturday, April 26 @ 10:00 a.m. - Rain or Shine

The cost is $60.00 for 3 runs.

Floor It Diesel Performance will be supplying the dyno. Running order is first come, first served and we will run till we're done. This is the 2nd year for the event. Last year we ran 25 trucks on the dyno. The top numbers were: 1) '03 Dodge with 686.5/1486, 2)'99 Dodge 571.8/1193. We are looking forward to some more big numbers this year.

Prizes will be awarded to the highest HP Dodge, Chevy and Ford.

Oakley Concessions will have a stand on-site with food and beverages. For anyone who may be interested in sticking around after the dyno, we will have a bonfire after dark and a live band from 8 pm - midnight.
Donations for the event will be greatly appreciated.

The event is located about 4 miles outside of Coffeen, IL. Coffeen is located about half-way between St. Louis, MO and Springfield, IL. It's not far from Interstate 70 (Vandalia exit - about 20 miles) or Interstate 55 (Litchfield exit - about 25 miles). Feel free to contact me via email or pm me for more information or directions if you are interested.

i was there last year and i think i had top ford and one of the top trucks i dunno i think i made top 5 didnt i??

Yeah I think you wer number 4 in order. I will be there I cancelled my trip to Ts so that I can be there. John is a great guy and I will be there to support the event. Sheila if you guys need any help this year let Jim know and I will do what I can.

I think me an Momma Joy are gonna make it down for this one. Hanging out with Dude and Sheila is the best.

Come on over Adam it would be good to see you more than once a year!! Bring that big 'ol 12 valve with ya too.

id say it be a good idea to change the date of the event like at least 75% of this site will be at TS:st::pop:

Too late to change the date now. Our event was the same weekend last year and it worked out just fine.

THANKS in advance to the people who are planning on attending.

Smokeshow101, you were the top Ford last year and you did end up 4th overall. Hope to see you back this year.

I hope i can it just depends i might be going down to KY for the TS event! Def had a good time last year! My truck will still be around where its at i put money this winter into my tranny so yea! But i hope i make it aaron if not im sure i will see ya at a few pulls!!!

I'm not going to TS, so I might actually make it this year, lol

That'd be a switch JFlagg, wouldn't it? Just kidding, I hope you can come this year. Let me know if you need directions again.

J I can give you the directions at Bloomsdale if you like I can also jog your memory about it as long as were not to inhebriated.

The address is: 20052 Chapman T Trl, Fillmore, IL 62032

I will be posting some hotel information in the next day or two for anyone who might need it.

Hum? 5 hour drive for me. Im still thinking. I dunno if the ol worn out 12 v will make it and I hate to haul it that far with the price of fuel........

Here is some hotel information for anyone wanting to spend the night:

Countryside Inn (11 miles) - 8105 Illinois Route 127 Hillsboro, IL 62049 - (217) 532-6176

Litchfield - Interstate 55 (23 miles):
Holiday Inn Express – 1405 W. Hudson Drive Litchfield, IL 62056 - (800) 465-4329
Comfort Inn - 1010 East Columbian N Blvd, Litchfield, IL - (217) 324-9260
Hampton Inn - 11 Thunderbird Circle, Litchfield, IL - (217) 324-4441

Vandalia - Interstate 70 (21 miles):
Holiday Inn Express - 21 Mattes Ave, Vandalia, IL - (618) 283-3413
Ramada Inn - 1398-1483 Veterans Ave, Vandalia, IL - (618) 283-1922
Days Inn - 1920 Kennedy Blvd., Vandalia, IL - (618) 283-4400

C'mon Big Yellow. Its about 6 or so for us. And we all know that 12 valve ain't old!!!