2nd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals

NHRDA

The 2nd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals July 10th 2010 Redding Dragstrip

California start your engines for the 2nd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals. This action packed Diesel weekend will include NHRDA Diesel Drag Racing , Sled Pulling , Dyno Competition , Show n Shine and the crowd favorite the Burnout Contest.

So bring your family and friends to the biggest show on the West Coast.

0710a-XL.gif

Ill be doin the sled pulling cause i got my new JSD built tranny, and racing, and dyno'ing, and the burnout contest with my old tires... cant wait for this event!

:rockwoot:

Better bring shade and lots of water.

I am hoping to redeam myself after last years less then stellar performance.

BBD

Cant wait...NHRDA/JSD put on a AWESOME event last year...this year can only get better!!

We will be there with hopefully a couple of trucks. Shade and water is a understatement!!!!!!!!

might fly out again for this one, we had a great time last year. people in cali are very welcoming and i hope to see you guys again

Man I wish I could be there, but livin 1000 miles away makes it a little harder to make this event. I know last year was a blast and im sure this year will be even better.

Man I wish I could be there, but livin 1000 miles away makes it a little harder to make this event. I know last year was a blast and im sure this year will be even better.

Dont you have a job? get a plane dude! Round trip tickets cant be too expensive

might fly out again for this one, we had a great time last year. people in cali are very welcoming and i hope to see you guys again

You telling me I might have to get your race truck from last year down there again ? Not sure if you could handle the 12 second ride after going 10's so much might be a little boring:hehe:

Dont you have a job? get a plane dude! Round trip tickets cant be too expensive

It's not the cost, it's getting time off work. I will be using all my vacation and don't think I can get anymore time off.

It's not the cost, it's getting time off work. I will be using all my vacation and don't think I can get anymore time off.

I had no idea Chuck E. Cheese was such a slave driver

^^:kick::hehe:^^

I'm planing on making it there with my project.

We plan on pulling and racing in super street.

Can't wait I'll be there, I'm bring a couple trans and a drum of ATF lol should be a awesome event.

Back