2nd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals

The Red Lion is giving a good discount to all NHRDA competitors. I believe it is like 119.00 a night.

Well, long story short, I wont be making this event now, got pulled over last night and my truck is impounded and licenses suspended for a year, i will be there to spectate though =(

dang dan thats a bummer.. im looking forward to this years event also.. hopefully the coverage shows the results this year unlike last years poor coverage...

Well, long story short, I wont be making this event now, got pulled over last night and my truck is impounded and licenses suspended for a year, i will be there to spectate though =(

Did you roll coal on a cop or something? Damn...

Did you roll coal on a cop or something? Damn...

had 2 beers when i was drinking at the drags around 7 o'clock, left the drags at 11:30, on the way home to girls rev'ed there engine then floored it at the light, so i wasnt goin to let them beat me, passed them and got up to 73 in a 45 and there was a cop as I rounded the corner on the other side.. he pulled me over and thought i was running from him cause i blew smoke around the corner and he thought it was me going off the road into the dirt, lol... so I got a ticket for Speeding and a minor under 21 with BAC above .01%.... my BAC when he gave me the breathalyzer was .0102, my luck, three ten thousandths off... but I knew the second cop that showed up and I ended up not getting a reckless driving ticket or minor in possession cause I had a cooler full of beer...Im getting a lawyer to fight it though... cause i at LEAST need a provision to drive to and from work...

Sorry about that dude. Hope it ends up well for you. Have a couple friends who got dui's and it's pretty hard to live your normal life when you can't get around on your own.

Sorry about that dude. Hope it ends up well for you. Have a couple friends who got dui's and it's pretty hard to live your normal life when you can't get around on your own.

I didnt get a DUI, the cop gave me a WaR (Wet and Reckless) instead of DUI... dont know how that all works, so im going to a lawyer tomorrow

Ok so there is a chance I might be able to make it. Where are the rules for the sled pull and what is the schedule?

I didnt get a DUI, the cop gave me a WaR (Wet and Reckless) instead of DUI... dont know how that all works, so im going to a lawyer tomorrow

I don't know what the diffierences are. I just know the a dui really f's up your schedule :hehe:

Ok so there is a chance I might be able to make it. Where are the rules for the sled pull and what is the schedule?

The more gen1's the better! Might want to ask rocracing about the rules and schedule... Hope to see ya yhere Cole :rockwoot:

Looking forward to this event, it will be a bunch closer than the long trip we just got back from (Wyoming). But you guys better promise that we don't have a rainout! I'm getting tired of travelling huge distances to sit in the rain! ;)

Dan - sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully your attorney can get something going for you.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Looking forward to this event, it will be a bunch closer than the long trip we just got back from (Wyoming). But you guys better promise that we don't have a rainout! I'm getting tired of travelling huge distances to sit in the rain! ;)

Dan - sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully your attorney can get something going for you.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Rain in Redding in the summer isn't exactly something anyone will need to worry about. Bring your umbrella, though, for the sun :hehe: Bring lots of water and lots of shade! Look forward to seeing everyone there. It's going to be a blast.

Rain in Redding in the summer isn't exactly something anyone will need to worry about. Bring your umbrella, though, for the sun :hehe: Bring lots of water and lots of shade! Look forward to seeing everyone there. It's going to be a blast.

few years back we got a good amount of rain at event.

With the luck I have personally been having at events, rain is a distinct possibility. Especially if I forget my raincoat ;)

few years back we got a good amount of rain at event.

WHAT?!?!?!?! In the middle of summer? Seriously? I retract my previous statement then.

Still very unlikely though... 97* here today. What's the weather like in redding now for all the natives up there?

im not sure on the rules cole. they probably will have the same as last year..

Back