2nd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals

Will got the pull truck motor in it’s a tight fit had to remove some fire wall but its looking like I might make it to Redding after all might get it fired up tomorrow talk about cutting it close I hope that everything works out on it hope to see everyone down there might roll up the late Friday night still need to put a new rear end in the F250 it went out again

Keith did you get it fired up? Can't wait to see that truck light up with those turbos. Hopefully we will see you there.

well guys im going to make it. loading up the truck in the morning and heading out after work. should be a good time!

Had a heck of a trip up here to redding today. Lots of things were working against us but we made it. Shacked up in a hotel room with the gf right now. Looking forward to tomorrow... after tonight that is...

Man it is hot here, a lot of trucks all ready showing up at track

See everyone in the morning

Will what a day been working on the pull truck all day I just got in its midnight and I got it to start but then the starter burned out so I wont make it to Redding but I’m going to shot for Turlock now

Some dude just got taken away in ambulace! Rolled a diesel golf kart custon thing twice and landed on him

will how did everyone do out there heard it was hot real hot i worked on the truck tell almost midnight and it just wasent going to happen for today but i finlley got it running today still need to test all the systems but its looking good maybe next year

I don't think anyone was hurt all that bad by the golf cart thing, just banged up really good. The event had a few cool rigs there, lots of 10 second passes on the track and one 350+ pull by a dmax.

It was 2 f'n hot out. I had a blast even though my truck didn't want to spool. Got back home to 80* weather and bam it spools up fine.

Chad you might need a looser convertor --heat and elevation killed me everytime with my DTT 93%----

Ron A--I too am curious to how see who took the spill in the golf cart...

and someone please post some results......chris

I know Chris but i love my tight converter. I hate a loose converter on the street. Melissa won with Adams truck in her class in the pulls, and another guys Jason (isbeinside) from the shop won the pulls In his Class.Im not sure how the drags turned out.

Congrats to my brother Cole (SMOKIN93) for taking the win in pro street, we finally got the truck dialed in and ran a best of 10.77 at 124! He also took 3rd in the super street class at the pulls right after the race!

It was a great event, lots of quick trucks and some good racing, could have been cooler though!

ok that was my cart but chad was driving and another kid got scraped up.. wasnt me.. lol. im looking forward to see some vids also. the girls had a good pull and broke the spider gears at the end but we still had 25' on second and 35 of 3rd so it was good..
congrats to jason for his 2nd in ss in a tough feild in his first ever pull.. also good job to cole.. you are a machine.. it was as always great to see everyone in our diesel community out there hanging out.. thanks for the great event and all the support..

Got second in sportsman =) and 3rd in the Stock sled pull! happy to drive my truck home too, considering the two guys before me broke within the first 50ft of the pull...

And that was a narley wreck on the cart, saw it with my own two eyes! is the cart ok?

ok that was my cart but chad was driving and another kid got scraped up.. wasnt me.. lol. im looking forward to see some vids also. the girls had a good pull and broke the spider gears at the end but we still had 25' on second and 35 of 3rd so it was good..
congrats to jason for his 2nd in ss in a tough feild in his first ever pull.. also good job to cole.. you are a machine.. it was as always great to see everyone in our diesel community out there hanging out.. thanks for the great event and all the support..

you got home okay? it was a fun event I had a great time as usual

I don't think anyone was hurt all that bad by the golf cart thing, just banged up really good. The event had a few cool rigs there, lots of 10 second passes on the track and one 350+ pull by a dmax.

Hey, there were some 9-second passes too! ;)

With 147° track temperature, there was not much traction to be had. IIRC our best in DirtyMax was a 9.37, and I should get credit for more than a 1/4-mile since I used up most of the side-to-side measurement of the track! Had a great time despite getting there late and the unbearable heat. Got home a couple of hours ago, my first time towing the DirtyMax trailer home, also had my camper on, for a GCVW somewhere North of 24,000 lbs. Gotta go now and try to maneuver the trailer past the trees, house and fence and into the backyard...

We got in around 12:00 this afternoon, again great event, hot as hell how do you people live in Redding :)

Adam when you get done fixing the front end in the pull truck you need to start working on the cart man, and you might want to think about a roll cage :)

Agree Cory and Cole are machines man, it's sweet seeing that thing tear up the race track to take the win then see it later tearing up the pull track :Cheer:

The boyz from up North "DJ's Diesel" did good this weekend as well they got 2nd and 3rd in Street Class I believe.

Michael it was nice to meet you and see the truck preform, nice runs :rockwoot: wish I could say the same for us.

BBD

Back