2nd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals

great event, and ill 2nd jeremy on the getting the pictures up slacker! ha, and that is an awesome pick of lenny's truck, you can see the water comin out the bottom! ha

nice vids man...trucks runnin good cole, wish we would of went spent all saturday tryin to get mitchs twins mocked up.

i wasnt happy to see any ones truck leak any thing or break and lenneys truck was going great befor the turbo let go not to nice to b that way on someones misfortune :charger:

i wasnt happy to see any ones truck leak any thing or break and lenneys truck was going great befor the turbo let go not to nice to b that way on someones misfortune :charger:

I don't think anyone was happy to see lenny break but it was still a sight to see when it did.

I don't think anyone was happy to see lenny break but it was still a sight to see when it did.

Heck no I didnt want to see it break , his truck was hauling butt and it looked like he was going to drop off the sled back in Washington

I have like over 400 pictures of event. Webmaster said early next week before he can get website updated. :kick:

I loved that a 8 second camaro showed up and challanged the Dirty Max to heads up race and Michael kicked his but both times

IMG_4232.jpg

i hope this wasnt any one from the race and hope every one was ok but from the vid i dont think so damb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxX4amv2yV8

Yikes, that was a bad wreck. When I was towing cross country, hauling my race car after moving, I was taking a similar video (I had the camera running, talking on-tape to my wife and unborn child as something to keep me occupied). As I came upon a wreck that had just happened (first emergency vehicles were just arriving), I turned the camera in that direction, and saw a severed head laying on the ground a few feet from me. One of those images that you are stuck with for life...

Back to the racing - the Camaro was hanging with me (but I was pulling away) for the first 330 feet or so, and he shut down each time once I was a ways ahead of him. That was a slippery track, so I can't blame him for shutting down while behind! He got a good look at that MBRP stack as it was pulling away from him ;)

great event, and ill 2nd jeremy on the getting the pictures up slacker! ha, and that is an awesome pick of lenny's truck, you can see the water comin out the bottom! ha

Seemed to be the crowd favorite!!! second time on that track it has caught fire!! Told him no one goes to Nascar race to see who wins!!! HAHA!!! Its all about carnage!! His set hit 140PSI of boost with 125PSI of drive.....little too much!! HAHA!! He has yet to tear into it to see what went wrong, I'm thinking it was the thrust washer....

Back