2nd gen 12v w/47RH 4wd part out

Ghostman

24v crazy
Parting out my truck. Going to go get a CR. Figured I'll get more parting it out.

I'll start with the easy stuff. Everything is plus paypal fees and shipping

5 x 0.016" micro SAC injectors from Weston(wide angle) $700 plus stock set, hardly any run time

NV271, dodge front case half, ford rear case half, dodge auto input shaft. Front case half was cracked and I welded it up. It still has a pin hole leak somewhere though. Everything else seems ok. $250
I can include the fixed output driveshaft flange for 1410 yoke for another $25

I will try to sell whole engine for now, start at $1700, can ship
12v long block from a 1995 with ~280k on it.
Block has been oringed with stock bolts torqued to 135 lb/ft
Every gasket has been replaced
billet side tappet cover from Eatsoot
Runs good, very minimal blow by.
Billet front and rear and side freeze plugs
Hamilton 188/220 cam with new tappets
Head has been moderate hand ported by myself, had .006" removed off deck, valve job(reset to stock depth), valve guides cut for top hat valve seals.

HE351 turbo, with BAE 62 x 86 7/7 blade cold side with 70 x 64 12 blade hot side. T-housing is setup with a spring gate and gasket matched, I put fresh bearings in it, everything is tight. $400

p7100 175HP pump, originally came off a ford f550 or something like that with ~120k miles. Has 7mm comp DVs, 4k gsk, 0 plate, AFC mods, mack rack plug; will include throttle linkage that I modified the holes to bolt onto this pump. Sent it to Seth at Farrell Diesel service and he max/balanced it. Maxes out at 450cc. I have receipts to prove it. Would be similar to his stage 2 pump which he sells for $1750. I'll start at $1,250

Plus the rest of the truck I'll be adding parts so if you think of something let me know.

My number is 979-45 zero - one 585 , easier to txt or call

Last edited:
Pump, long block, injectors, t-case, engine accessories still available. Send me an offer.

Bump it up. Willing to ship the engine via freight. Most quotes seem around $400ish or also willing to meet part way depending on location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUMP-updated pricing

Everything is plus paypal fees and shipping

NV271, dodge front case half, ford rear case half, dodge auto input shaft. Front case half was cracked and I welded it up. It still has a pin hole leak somewhere though. Everything else seems ok. $225
I can include the driveshaft components or whole thing for another $25

I will try to sell whole engine for now, start at $1700, can ship, most quotes have been around $400 for shipping. Also willing to drive if you cover diesel and meet half way.

12v long block from a 1995 with ~280k on it.
Block has been oringed with stock bolts torqued to 135 lb/ft
Every gasket has been replaced
billet side tappet cover from Eatsoot
Runs good, very minimal blow by.
Billet front and rear and side freeze plugs
Hamilton 188/220 cam with new tappets
Head has been moderate hand ported by myself, had .006" removed off deck, valve job(reset to stock depth), valve guides cut for top hat valve seals.

p7100 175HP pump, originally came off a ford f550 or something like that with ~120k miles. Has 7mm comp DVs, 4k gsk, 0 plate, AFC mods, mack rack plug; will include throttle linkage that I modified the holes to bolt onto this pump. Sent it to Seth at Farrell Diesel service and he max/balanced it. Maxes out at 450cc. I have receipts to prove it. Would be similar to his stage 2 pump which he sells for $1750. I'll start at $1,100 SHIPPED

Still have most of the truck also, intercooler, new radiator core that I built with aluminum triple pass end tanks, injection lines, return lines, Y-block for dual feeding a pump, etc. Make offers

My number is 979-45 zero - one 585 , easier to txt or call

I'm interested in the long block I don't need the pump turbo sticks etc just need a motor to build. What is your best price on that?

Back