2nd gen. 4wd drag truck chassis

SofaKing

Banned
I'm selling a NHRA spec'd 8.50 ET/175MPH 4wd dodge chassis. I was planning on racing this truck next year in some of the nationwide sanctioning bodies for diesel racing. My priorites have recently changed. I have about $50K invested so far in the truck. If someone is serious I can deliver the truck just about anywhere. You will need to supply some sort of Transmission, the motor might be available with the truck depending on what you have planned. You will need to wire and plumb the entire truck, paint it I had planned on narrowing the rear diff.. Body is basically ready for paint. Bed is hung, doors are straight, will need hood. Was going to use a carbonfiber hood, along with some other body panels. Have the rest of the "OE" parts that will go with. Tell me what you got I might just bite.

10072.jpg

10073.jpg

1007a.jpg

10c.jpg

10d.jpg

1007ft.jpg

10y.jpg

racetruck021608b.jpg

racetruck21608.jpg

Damn nice truck. I don't know anything about welding or frames but that looks like really nice work.

I'm honestly willing to deal. I would like to see a deal brokered for no less than $35K but I want to see the truck on the track as well double edged knife. This would be a perfect starting point for someone.
Some backround on the truck. Chassis was built by the same company that tuned the chassis on the Wolverine. Also another truck was built around the same time as mine has made it to the track and is kicking ass! This chassis will hit 9s NO PROBLEM 8s is not far off.

This has been certified by NHRA to 8.50 and less and 175MPH and slower. Every tube was sonic tested and it was inspected in person by an NHRA inspector.

"Also another truck was built around the same time as mine has made it to the track"

"Care to tell us who that truck belongs to?"

Who's the other truck?

"Also another truck was built around the same time as mine has made it to the track"

"Care to tell us who that truck belongs to?"

Who's the other truck?

Sorry- that is what I meant. Thanks Joe.

Its in testing now, I'm sure when the time comes the people involved will let you know. Suffice it to say I'm very pleased with the results of this chassis design and the 4wd. Absloutly AWESOME!!!

Gotta sell this guys. If you know of a better place to post this or have an offer nows the time.....MUCH LESS THAN IT COSTS TO BUILD!!!!

In a SERIOUS BIND GUYS!!!! Offer me something.
Can you please take a better pic of how the new back half structure mates up with the stock frame? Also close up of the front coilover setup.

I may have somebody interested.

Can you please take a better pic of how the new back half structure mates up with the stock frame? Also close up of the front coilover setup.

I may have somebody interested.

OK Heres some of the front coil overs. Not pictured are the front tubeular control arms with heim joints.
1007fRT.jpg

1007gRT.jpg

The union, you can see the tubes pass completely through the blocks and lay about 12-15" inside the orignal frame. Builder said this was the stiffest frame he had built to date.
uRT.jpg

You can see the lower tube in this picture.
10eRT.jpg

10eeRT.jpg

And this is the pass through on one of the down tubes, you can see the solid body mounts And the inner frame tube tie in.
uuRT.jpg

I'm in a HUGE bind here fellas!!! No one wants a super fly 4wd!!?? I need to get out from under this. I may include the motor with it which is basically ready to go. But that will add to the price. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE If you know anyone remotly interested send them my way!!!!!

Back