2nd gen. 4wd drag truck chassis

I hate to rain on your parade, but I believe this may be slightly overpriced even though it's a beautiful build and of the highest quality.

For reference, a rolling chassis I've been working on was originally was built for $15k. The project was abandoned after the engine/trans were tested. The rolling chassis was sold to the new owner for 1/5th of the original cost in the same condition it was built. The problem with a project of this nature is that it's only worth the build amount to the original owner.

Alright,
Truck cost $10,000
Chassis work $35,000
Motor build $7,000
someone offer up something. I'm reasonable, this truck is more than I feel is currently out there. In the tests I've heard of it has performed EXTREEMLY well, with little power.

24 valve set up to run a p-pump, Completely upgraded valve train, lowered compression, fully studded, no turbos or injection pump yet but if somethings brokered it could be a turn key motor.

Is the chassis work all tig welded or mig?

Just curious how does one sink that kind of $$$ into a truck without forecasting the money troubles it might put them in?

Does it have a clear title? no liens?

And last but not least where is the truck located if one would want to take a look at it? or is this skunkworks private labeled ?

If one were to lets say hop into the car....where would they have to drive to in order to view this truck?

DO you have any turbos, injection pumps, etc. for sale? im looking for stuff for my 1998 12 valve.....

If one were to lets say hop into the car....where would they have to drive to in order to view this truck?

The Pacific NW. Almost to Canada on the west coast. I can take photos of any part of the truck you would like, the truck is flawless. As I said the guy that did the chassis work is amazing and has many many successes under his belt already. This chassis has already proven its self in testing with the exact springs and shocks this one has.

24 valve set up to run a p-pump, Completely upgraded valve train, lowered compression, fully studded, no turbos or injection pump yet but if somethings brokered it could be a turn key motor.

How much you need for the motor as it sits?

TTT for a sweet platform for someone. This truck looks AWESOME in person!!!

Back