2nd gen. 4wd drag truck chassis

What's the price now?

I've really fallen on tough times here and would concider any resonable offer. I would be willing to take a street truck on trade even. Something, I just can't stand to see it sit anymore I want to see it hit the track....

sorry to hear that. heres a free bump! wish i had 35k burning a hole in my wallet! haha

Shop that was in Canada. They did the Edge Wolverine, and NADP's truck which is this trucks twin...

Buyer will get full disclosure.
Any pictures that need to be taken I will get, and any build questions I will try and answer.
At the time of NHRA inspection it was the first 4wd chassis to be certified to 8.50 ET/175 MPH in north america.

Pm me a price on the truck with no motor or trans thanks

Truck has no engine or trans included. I'mlooking for offers. Reasonable offers. There has been alot of work done thus far. I thought there was a local buyer but so far no one has come up with any kind of cash/trade offer.

I think the seller is looking for (1) more zero.... 5 figure offer ....

Nice truck/chassis, but how do you have $50,000 into it? I know I could have that duplicated for under $5,000 from a local chassis builder.

10K for the truck
35K for the Chassis build
The motor was also included in that, at the time I have about another 10K into it now. I paid what I paid. I now need to get out from under it. If I gat a reasonable offer I will sell it. 5K is a little off from reasonable....

Nice truck/chassis, but how do you have $50,000 into it? I know I could have that duplicated for under $5,000 from a local chassis builder.

I would like to meet the builder that could build not "duplicate" a NHRA speced 8.5 sec. 4wd truck chassis......

Back