2nd Gen Custom Twins

Lanky

I will be pulling off my current Twin setup in a few weeks. It consists of a custom HX40 over a HT3b. This was an awesome setup when I was running a VP44. It made 604/1114 on edge juice with attitude with hot unlock and DDP 200's. This was without meth. EGT's never got over 1350. This system will be 100% complete all oil lines, piping, turbos, downpipe, boots, clamps and airfilter. The full system has under 5000 miles on it. with 200's I would see 68lbs of boost on my setup. The HX40 has had alot of work done to it, and it is polished and jet hot coated, as well as the hot pipe. This is a very well built system. I am looking to get $2500 shipped for everything. I can accept paypal, money order, or personal checks(when cleared). I can even accept credit cards directly through my business. I am in Bucks County Pa.

I have since P-Pumped the truck and am going with a larger set of twins.

Attachments

• IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0095.jpg
    IMG_0095.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 160
All Pm's answered, The kit will be available the first of this coming month.

I am in South East Pa. 18966. I am willing to negotiate. Twins will be off of the truck this week.

The Blow of valve is a BD unit, It comes with a controller to actuate it.

The blow off is hooked to the tps, and when it senses throttle chop, it actuates a valve to open the blow off...

Price drop $2100 shipped

Twins are off of truck and being sent in to be looked over and rebuilt if necessary. This set will be like new.

very interested. when will the set be back? checkin the finaces to see if i can swing it. but im also looking at a few diff sets for the best deal. so we will see which one i choose. nice looking set though

Back