2nd Gen Rear Lowering Kit (drop Shackles)

crabbelle

Banned
Rear only lowering kit. netted me 4" drop. you have to cut your front leaf mounts off then bolt this on. then just swap out the the rear shackle.

asking $50 bucks shipped

Also do you have any pictures of the parts and how your truck sat with them on there?

scrath that I just went through your threads of the build and now the selling? Are you selling the truck lowered or just deciding to 4-link it now and keep it?

bump for a good honest seller.

I followed this thread a little and if I understood it correctly he is getting rid of the springs and just going to run the air bags as a 4 link set up. The two of them (springs and air bags) were conflicting each other. Im sure he will chime in though.

Yea from what I read with his 14 ply 19.5s along with this drop kit with the bags to help were riding terrible. Alot of it has to do with the tires why it rides so darn stiff in the rear but 4-link would be the way to go. I have the money for everything just waiting for an e-mail. I just havent been on this site as much as I am the Cummins Forum so I cant PM yet. Consider it sold crabbelle!!

just an fyi, i just have said this first. you will have to find the hardware to put the front hanger on. they are just 1/2 bolts. i cant send mine cause the new bolts is holding the two frame pieces together

Ill buy new hardware thats not a problem. Im more than happy to take these hangers and shackles off your hands. Do you take paypal?

Tried to PM you still dont have enough posts yet. Gotta love bein a NOOB to the forums. I sent you an e-mail if you don't get it then please e-mail me. bigred2005@suddenlink.net Im sending you the money right now.

Crabelle if you can't get ahold of bigred2004 just PM me, he lives a few minutes away from me and he can just pay me back

Got it all worked out now guys!! :rockwoot: they're paid for, I just gotta wait a week or two. Now im gonna have to start getting a little more active on this forum!

Back