2nd gen regular cab

I have a roller with a Dana 80 under it if your interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a 96, 5speed 2wd rust free Georgia truck. A little beat up but all there. 300k miles but runs and drives good $3000. Located in Fl.

I need just a cab.
I've been hearing that a lot lately on 2nd gens, the last 2 trucks I pulled in, the cabs went within a couple weeks.
There's all kinds of cleaner stuff around here and I assume one from from gasser trash would still be suitable?

Mark.

Yes sir. I found one for 200 south of me about 100 mile. It won't have the marker lights on top of the cab or a hole for my manual trans. I will have to keep searching. I had a feeling you would post. It doesn't have to be a perfect cab. The chassis and engine have 445,000 mile. Anything us better than what I got though. It's just a chitty haul truck. Just re done one of my trailers. Can't pull it around with the truck looking like it does.

I would consider a roller if it's 4x4, regular cab long bed, 5 speed. My truck has aftermarket 8 stack leaf springs I definitely want to swap into whatever it is I end up with.

Yes sir. I found one for 200 south of me about 100 mile. It won't have the marker lights on top of the cab or a hole for my manual trans. I will have to keep searching. I had a feeling you would post. It doesn't have to be a perfect cab. The chassis and engine have 445,000 mile. Anything us better than what I got though. It's just a chitty haul truck. Just re done one of my trailers. Can't pull it around with the truck looking like it does.
I tend to know of things sitting around and if I don't, they can be located , usually. :D

If it is decent, I'd grab that $200 cab if I were you.
Cutting the hole for the 5 speed is easy and if you drop the head liner down, the inner cab structure already has the holes for the light sockets and wires to pass through, just drill through the outer skin with a simple 3/4"(?) hole saw and it's done.

Mark.

700 takes the roller. Cab has no dents and cab lights already. Doors are straight with little that at the bottom. Fenders are also good. Bed isn't ideal. New brakes up front and new tires

Call me if you want 4196058548

Cut around the old shifter area, and take the old shifter area off. Weld. Done. I've seen it done.