2nd gen smarty with beta files, 2 dipricol 100psi boost gauges

sumkindamonster

DepartmentofPower
i have a 2gen smarty was reprogramed with beta files the exact tune i made 778hp with, im asking 550 obo and i have 2 100psi black faced dipricol boost gauges im asking 50 a piece. and i have a fass 150 pump motor just the motor with 3000miles on it asking 125 open to offers stuff must go txt or call 724 6107844

Last edited:
both gauges sold still got smarty ne offers and cant say who programed it, and i dont think 2nd smartys have pod either

If your not willing to give out your "Top secret" info on your smarty, or even who's tune it is, I doubt anyone will take it seriously...
Then when someone PM's you, you say their "nosing" around and call them a tire kicker...
Good luck

i sell everything bud lol ur like i lil kid at school u got shut down so u try and make me look like a fool or bad person get over it, u buy it i will tell u who and wat it is, until then keep ur 523 hp smarty and ill keep my 778 one ahahahhaha

call bob up maybe he will tell u he did my smarty, hahhaha remember u pmed me and acted as if u knew who did it nice try

I asked a question cause I know someone that is interested, well was. That was till you wanted to be a dick.

it made 778 alone bud wat else is there to know u can look up my dyno sheet and blackout performance did it 4 me, and to be honest idk wat tune it is didnt care cause it kicked ass, and its sold 4 times if i wanna take less i kinda wanna get 500 outa it thanks