2nd Gen. TWIN TURBO SET UP!!

TWINTURBODAVE

I am trying to move and setup the shop elsewhere and need to get rid of a few things.. Up for sale is my twins off the display stand. That's right, what you see in the pictures is the actual item I am selling. These are the same pictures we're using for building our site.
There are many styles of twins/ compounds out there, ours are unique due to the fact that the trans heater exchange for automatic trucks DOES NOT need to be removed or relocated. The kit is engineered to work with your stock HX-35 turbocharger. This is a complete kit to add to your existing HX-35.
The charger is a Custom HT3B with a 76 mm. Schwitzer compressor wheel, and a 22cm exhaust housing for the fastest spool up. The compressor housing was also powder coated to match the powder coating of the 3.5" cold piping.
The stand, stock hx35, and manifold are staying with me. Call me for any other info. Retail for $2300
Priced to go at $2000 plus shipping, Thank you Dave 734 772-2874

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 240
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 129
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 170
set up is built on 12 valve manifold, but works for boths.

"any bracket or drain for the 3B? "
I knew i would forget something..Yes everything is included. This will also come with a 1/2" spacer, gaskets, oil line, drain, nuts bolts. All the piping is bead rolled and powder coated metallic silver..

And to think, some of us actually PAY to advertise on this site.
WHAT? DID HE TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET? THE GUY JUST WANTS TO SELL THESE TO GET INTO A SHOP, FROM A SMALL GARAGE HE WORKS IN. EVERYBODY HAS TO START FROM SOMEWHERE

i think daves twin turbo set up is less expensive ,that is what bent him out of shape

he is located in rochester hills michigan ,i have daves twin set on my truck and i am pushing 768 whp it is a sick set up

wow guys relax! Cant we all get along..I never got on here promoting my business, saying i can do this and that for this price or that price. I am just trying to free up some of personal items, and tools to generate a little extra cash. No where in my post can you find me talking about producing multiple units or so on.. as for my prices, you like it? buy it then, you feel there to low keep the comments to yourself and just sit and look at your products sitting on the shelf.

with :nos:?? At what EGT? is yours the same HX35/HT3B? What gen truck?

cumminslow runs this kit but has II's 62mm turbo on for the top instead of using his stock hx35. As far as his truck running nos?? Not that i know of.. The truck breaks the tires lose at 80mph!:evil He has no problem pulling on his own viper!

hey cumminslow how that new 5 speed running?

Pending sale... but looking for back ups, I am tossing in a sweet, Motor city diesel performance shirt to the buyer!:blahblah1:

A SPS 62/ 3B would hit hard and lay some good numbers down!

TURBOLVR I've done 700 with a stock 35-18.5/3B-26 with water meth, call it 1700 on EGT's

it seems like many people are interested to run this kit with their s300. This would require a different hotpipe, however everything else stays the same. $2300 setup to run with your s300.

Jim you like the 3b more than a s400?

Never ran a 400 but did run a S4T(Big Brother) If I were buying one new I'd say go with a 400 because you can grow with it......still nothing wrong with a 3B.....I run one!

Jim