2nd gen winter front?

Mr.T

DPF's are gay
where the hell can i find the ones that are the quilted style that snap onto the grille? i have searched high and low on the internets and have come up with nothing. thanks in advance guys

I just slide a piece of cardboard down between the radiator and intercooler. Works for me but if you have to have a quilted one you might be looking at custom made.

Cardboard gets soggy when it gets wet. Use a plastic or rubber mud flap from any truck stop

My brother found some solid snap in grille inserts, not quite as good but he said it made a difference. I can ask him where he got em...

I wish they made one to go over the core support like the 3rd gens. Those are the cats ass.

i looked at those ones that snap in the grille, but for 50+ dollars i think i will pass on that, i have seen these elusive quilted style ones before with my own two eyes, i just dont know where they are coming from! LOL

cardboard is free, cut to fit in front of rad and cut a 12-15" hole in the center. Works great.

I just cut some plywood to fit in the grille openings and countersunk some bolts in it. Stuck them through the grille holes and held them on with nuts. Works great, goes on or off in 5 mins.

If you look around you can find some corrugated plastic. Just like cardboard, but won't get soggy and fall apart.

my name is Taylor too. LOL my last name even starts with an M

I like mine. But Lund stopped making them.
DTRgettogetherpics3-3-07001.jpg

Back