2ng gen

NoRcAl-FaRmEr

hey let me know of any 94-97 12 valves under 3500 don't laugh i know there out there ill have cash in june!!

you'll have to look in june most likely. below that price they don't last very long. i got my RCLB (95) for 2300. but it had red interior, 210K, and lots o rust... but it did have the regular bed made into a dump bed.

For that price, you're probably looking at a regular cab 2WD with some problems... or extremely high mileage. Up it to 4-5K and you could probably find something decent.

Read the FAQ's so you know what to look for. Between now and June, you can use the time to learn how to buy one.

If I had to buy mine again, I'd do it differently than I did... knowing what I know now. That's always the case though. Eggs & omelettes I guess.

Actually, I saw a couple of "mechanic's specials" on craigslist tonight. People selling them dirt cheap cuz Cruise Control/4WD doesn't work ($0.50 in vacuum hoses will probably fix that) or because the brakes pull or the front-end woes have got them discouraged. Most people never take the time to figure out the problem. Just give up and sell it for nothin.

I agree with Algae, just take the time to look around. i got my 4x4 2500 single cab with 238k miles on it for 2200 because the guy thought the tranny was shot but it turned out to be just the front CV joint knocking around

I got my 95 3500 for an old 2 horse trailer that couldn't sell for 1500. It just depends on how long you are willing to search for it. The good deals do come around from time to time.