2wd Superduty Front Leveling

BC06PSD

Hairless Cat Aficionado
I thinking about using this kit to level the front of my truck. Does anyone have any experience using it?

FORD F250 F350 SUPER DUTY 2WD 2" LEVELING LIFT KIT- FB2 | eBay

This is what its going on. Terrible camera phone pic, but you get the idea.

truck.jpg

Drop shackles in rear!

I actually have a DJM 3/5 kit but I haven't installed it yet. After mounting the wheels last night, there's no way I'll have enough clearance lowered. I've got some rub on the front when turning, so I'm thinking if I level the front it'll get better.

These weren't really the wheels I had planned, but I found a good deal on them and got new tires free. Basically, I'm trying to work with what I've got now. My original plan was to lower the truck.

Thanks for the responses guys.

I bought that same leveling kit off ebay...its been sitting on a shelf for 5-6 months so far. One of these days I will get a chance to install them.

If you sell the djm kit shoot me a pm.

You'll be the first if I sell it. Right now I'm going to put on the leveling kit and see if I like it. If I do I'll sell the DJM. If not I'll buy another set of wheels/tires, notch the frame and put on the djm.

I bought that same leveling kit off ebay...its been sitting on a shelf for 5-6 months so far. One of these days I will get a chance to install them.

Lol, you sound like me. I have quite a few parts in the shop waiting to get the time to put on.:hehe:

Back