2x Stainless Diesel T-4 Manifolds

CR From Hell

Never Satisfied
Hey guys I bought these to do some testing vs my header but the guy that wants to buy my truck already has a manifold/twins to go on it so I won't need them. Both are in great shape, very low miles. $700/Ea or $1300 for both plus shipping. I can ship under my Fedex account to save money if need be. Thanks!

SDT_42_zps6f0106d6.jpg

SDT_4_zps62dbfc79.jpeg

I'd also be willing to consider a package deal with the 475/87/.90 I have for sale if anyone were interested?

This is a bad time of the year to be selling this.... I really want one... cpp's normal price shipped on a t4 24 valve is $750 for a brand new one with a bolt and gasket kit.

This is a bad time of the year to be selling this.... I really want one... cpp's normal price shipped on a t4 24 valve is $750 for a brand new one with a bolt and gasket kit.

Yea you're absolutely right about the timing, I know everybody's got other stuff on their minds/plates but I figured at a minimum I put them here for visibility until after the holidays. I'm not trying to be unreasonable, but these are like new with nothing wrong with them, so I don't feel the price is bad. I am open to offers, and I put both for less or an option to pair with the turbo I have for sale. I like to save money just as much as the next guy, not trying to rip anyone off, just not going to give them away either.

Back