3/4 Carat 3 stone Princess Cut Diamond 18K White Gold Ring

Duramaxallison0

Alright well ill sellin the 3/4 Carat 3 stone Princess Cut Diamond 18K White Gold Ring that I gave my ex before I left for school. Paid $1800 for it when it was on sale. She wore it for 3 months then we ended. Sat in room since. Finally done with school so I wanna sell it. It has lifetime warranty from Kay Jewelers. Its a size 7 or 7.5. I forget. Diamonds are very clear and very beautiful. They are set in a cathedrale setting. 18K white gold ring. Will bring to get polished and cleaned before sold. Please text me at (612)247-2344 for pics. Have box and warranty info. Asking $900 OBO.

I dont know what you mean by certified. I can get pics tomorrow. And i understand about the cell phone pics.

have they been graded and certified? any information you can give me will help... I'm always looking for nice princess cut diamonds... matches the rest of my wife's stuff

I dont know what you mean by certified. I can get pics tomorrow. And i understand about the cell phone pics.

Certified means it will come with a card(kinda like a cam card) with all the info on the diamond. Color, Clarity, Cut, etc... Should have a picture too and it will be done by a certified inspector. Its proof of the condition of the diamond. If its from Kay's it should have one...

A little "ice" goes a long way! Sure makes spending money on your truck a little easier if you take care of her first.

If you don't sell it, are you open to do some trading?

Zach

Nothin wrong with a lil ice!! I'm 26 so there isn't any old lady to clear my spending through just yet lol. But if and when there is, she will be rockin the bling too!!!

I've always kept our money seperate... mine is mine, hers is hers... if she ever asks me for money, she gets it, but she has to ask... makes it harder to just spend my money on BS and not think about it... she's stubborn and proud like I am, so she hates asking me for money. I don't ask her for money :p