30+5 Gooseneck

hummin cummins

This is a 1999 30+5 Load Trail dual tandem trailer. The trailer has been pulled less than 4k miles. Pulls great, needs nothing. It will haul 2 extended cab short beds or 2 single cab long beds.Trailer has a 12k winch but needs a new motor. I selling because I bought 48 ft enclosed to haul with. asking $6800 obo. PM me with any questions, may consider trades if it's something neat or I need.

148_148.jpg

149_149.jpg

PIC_00072.jpg

what bran is it???? any way you could take some pics of the neck??? Would you take a 67 jeep kaiser with a set of rockwells for it and some cash???

That think has to be longer than 35' doesnt it???? we had a a single cab and a ex cab on a 32 footer and had to sit the ass end of the single cab on the neck. and it still barelly made it on there.

Are the ramps pull out or fold up???

it states above it is load trail brand and he has a pic posted with 2 extended cab shortbed trucks on the trailer

Yes it is a Load Trail brand and as far as I know it's 30+5 thats what the title says and it has spring assist flip up ramps. Here is a pic of the neck. Give me some info and pics of the jeep.
Thanks

154_154.jpg

Last edited:
What this the GVW of this trailer???? The kaiser is a 1967 model it damn good shape. Just needs a clutch. the rockwells are just sitting there i bought them to put on it and then put on some 56" mitchllens.

67Kaiser333.JPG

What this the GVW of this trailer???? The kaiser is a 1967 model it damn good shape. Just needs a clutch. the rockwells are just sitting there i bought them to put on it and then put on some 56" mitchllens.

View attachment 14927

I will check on the gvw in the morning and post for you. The jeep is nice but I dont think its me. I did the jeep thing about 20 yrs ago!
Thanks

where is the trailer located? I had a buddy ask me about a trailer around this size today.

Thanks
Ian

View attachment 14927

How much you want for that thing??

and bump for a long trailer that needs to be sold:rockwoot:

im asking a buddy of mine, he's lookin as far as i know, he lives in Trafalgar, IN not far from you

im asking a buddy of mine, he's lookin as far as i know, he lives in Trafalgar, IN not far from you

Raglafart?? I'll never forget that's what one of my friends called it on our way through Trafalgar to his camp in Brown County.:hehe:

Sorry, it was funny at the time.:bang

Nice trailer Iv seen it in person. Oh ya YOU HAVE TO SEE HIS TORPEDO HEATER IF NOTHING ELSE. I think I could take it to the moon.