304 Stainless Tialpipe?

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
I have seen a few of you guys with stainless tailpipes on your 5 inch exhaust. It looks just like the normal 5 inch exhaust tailpipe, except polished and shiney. In other words, it looks like shiney bare pipe. LOL Where do you get em?

They look like this. It may be a certain kind of tip for all I know. I just know that I want one.

Attachments

• New Tip.jpg
    New Tip.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 31
I've never seen anything like that before.....looks good all highly polished like that.

After reading your other thread I thought you wanted a 6 inch tip.

We take a chrome semi stack, cut them off at the right length and weld them to the existing exhaust pipe.

joefarmer said:
We take a chrome semi stack, cut them off at the right length and weld them to the existing exhaust pipe.
I would probably find a stainless one instead of chrome if it was me

One like this:
http://www.iowa80.com/iowa80/shop?method=product&prodid=62182

Then cut the top of the stack to match the angle you want out the back, like this:
DSC00990.jpg

And yes, you could just use stainless and polish it.

Don't know who makes them...but Google Speed and Truck World in Ft Lauderdale, Fla.
They had about 50 of them in different sizes sitting on shelves last time I was in there. They are chrome...that's why they looks so shiney.
Every damned diesel in south Florida has one on it.

UNBROKEN said:
Don't know who makes them...but Google Speed and Truck World in Ft Lauderdale, Fla.
They had about 50 of them in different sizes sitting on shelves last time I was in there. They are chrome...that's why they looks so shiney.
Every damned diesel in south Florida has one on it.

Rich is right. They also have them in S.S. The number is 954-760-9922 ask for JR.