305/50 r 20 tires

Why not run a little smaller on the front and drop???

Epically posted via Tapatalk...

cuz some one never showed me pictures of how they look dropped LOL, and it would still be between those 3 choices.

I told you I would do it today...give me a minute....it's 1130 and I just got out of bed...I don't even have pants on yet!

What problem? Being lazy??? LOL

Here it is Cliff..I thought about getting one of me in pants and my beloved CompD hoodie, but I didn't have a friend to take that pic. LOL

1999 Dodge 2wd with a Belltech 3/5 lowering kit and three total leaf springs in the rear. rolling stock is General Grabber UHP's on Moto Metal's. 275/45-20 on a 9" rim up front and 285/50-20 on a 10" rim out back. I usually run a 305/50-20 on the back, but the tires were too worn for the recent cross country drive. Those rims/tires are actually in the bed because I have n where else to store them. LOL Visually the 305's look slightly beefier, as one would think, but the size difference is minimal.

DSCF8085.jpg

DSCF8075.jpg

DSCF8088.jpg

DSCF8084.jpg

DSCF8078.jpg

Of course the front looks terrible without the bumper cover and inner fender panels, but you get the idea. And here it is doing some work a couple weeks ago...

DSCF8072.jpg

Haha this is like a repeat of my thread. Same tires and everything. I went with the toyos. Had higher reviews on every site I found.

And I couldn't find anything in a 325, that was tall enough.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I was about to PM you this link Mike...there's the pics for your ricer friend!!!

after math of pulling the car and trailer out of the melting six inches of muddy snow with a summer tire on a 700HP (est) 2wd truck. LMAO

2012-02-07133126.jpg

2012-02-07133108.jpg

Ok that answers my question. I still haven't seen the answer to lowered diesel plus good shock.

Back