32LPM injectors in Daily Drive

jordanjames81

Whats your thought on running a 32LPM injector in a Daily Driver. I know its alot of injector but the price was right. I got them from Newly off Dmax forum in his truck was in Diesel Power mag. How smokey are they going to be, and will they haze at idle.

well started last nite installing the 32lpm injectors, about got the passanger side done fixing to start on the driver side, it looks to be more of a pain then the passanger side was. I just hope these are too smokey for a daily driver, to top things off fixing to install efi live on truck next week.

Well got new injectors in and truck runs great except it keeps having a egine over boost code. I can clear it start the truck up in in a matter of min's idleing it comes back, you guys have any clue on this.

You need to correct the tuning as your getting much more fuel and that is causing the overboost code. Once yoou straighten out the tuning it will go away

Those are not too big for a daily driver, do you have EFI live? If not get one of the good tuners to build you a set of tunes and install the DSP switch with 5 tunes. You'll need to send them the ecm if you don't have access to efi live.

Looking to get efi next week or so. Just gonna order from permier though with dsp5 switch.

Back