33x10.50w's?

Lostnwalmart

was wondering if any of you guys were running a set of these outlaw tires and how long they are lasting on your rigs. i have a chance to get some with 50% for a decent price but would like to get more than 4 passes out of them LOL

They will last more than 4 passes for sure, probly last you 1 or 2 years depending on how big of a burnout and how much racing you do.

I bought a set of Hoosiers that was used for a season or two. I ran them for a season, and when I sold them they still had 4/32nds. tread on them. My brand new Hoosiers have 6/32nds. in comparison.

I'll be trying mine soon...they should last a few years...

was wondering if any of you guys were running a set of these outlaw tires and how long they are lasting on your rigs. i have a chance to get some with 50% for a decent price but would like to get more than 4 passes out of them LOL

Ran 10.5 w many times. Good tire and easy to find. Check close for any signs of cracking or flat spots from them sitting on a car forever.

awesome news guy i have a friend who used to run outlaw cars and was like man those things only last like 4 passes. Just didn't want to get into them and have to get right out of em.

Back