350/400hp

TURBOWINE

i getting close to getting a full suncoast trans but at the same time i think its time to turn the truck up a bit. i want what the title says

370 injectors
191dvs
hx40 turbo
100 plate

what do you guys think :Cheer:

The HX40 WILL let you deliver the numbers that you posted that you want to see. BUT as far as durability, it's old news compared to the street turbos out there now. I had this turbo and back in 98-99 when it was still being called a hybrid..... The shafts are puny. The bearing oiling mod helps some but still you have much better choices out there that spool better and are much more durable.... Look at Industrial Injection's line of huffers. They also have flowed injecters that will knock your socks off- ball em up- and throw em in the clothes hamper!!! LOL LOL :hehe:

I would take that #100 plate out and do the grinding to make it into a #0 Plate.. Be sure to polish the ground area reeeeal good. . . .The diagram is posted on the forums for what the plate should look like when done... Do a search for it. And check out the P-pump mods thread. Some useful info contained right there that will help you out....

And congrats on The Suncoast- They are downright AWESOME!

Last edited: