366/484 twin kit

Selling as a complete kit. Comes with everything; oil feed/drain, mounting bracket, downpipe, charge pipe, etc. The cold pipe and IC pipe were powder coated black. We added a couple bungs in after powder coating and touched it up with black spray paint. Can be re-coated if needed. Turbos are from Engineered
-billet S366/73/1.10 T4
-billet S484/96/1.32 T6

We built this kit for a customer's 12valve and he has outgrown them. They've made 1120hp on fuel and 1484 on spray. Nothing at all wrong with them, just looking to go to a bigger set if these sell.

$4500

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
Here's a pic from when they were being built. If anyone needs any more pics let me know and I can get them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Very nice! How did the 73/1.1 react? I'm thinking of going with a 73/1.0.

Bump for an awesome setup. I have the same (but with a 1.0 on the secondary) and it spools awesome and makes great power (1250hp fuel only on a CR).

I didn't realize they were a side by side kit. Looks very nice. I plan to build a super similar set next go around. Probably the sxe 66 with 1.0 for about 1000 worth. Do 12valves have lower or higher drive pressures per HP compared to common rail?

Last edited:
I seen turbos like that one time!!!! USELESS CONTRIBUTION!!!