370 Marine Injectors

n8ick

Electron Pimp
Do I need to change any other parts to run 370 marine injectors (delivery valves, etc)?

97 3/4 ton, 4x4, ext cab, auto

I'll second that....However there is one thing that you'll want to upgrade.....The turbo.

Oh yeah, one more thing.....tranny, if yours is stock, it wont be soon.

Travis

What kind of power increase can I expect? I stand a good chance to get these injectors at a good price. How much bigger on the turbo?

when i had my '94 5-speed, I had it dynoed when i had a #0 plate full foreward and a clutch, then i bought some 370's and then dynoed it again.
With the same mods as the first dyno + the 370's on the second dyno, I only picked up 46 HORSES!!!
That might be more with some more air but i was kinda dissapointed. But anyways, hope ya like them THE SMOKE A LOT!!!

Lance

I have 370 injectors in my truck and fuel plae #10 fully forward.

With stock turbo it somkes like train, but after HTT stage 3 upgrade it clears.

Now with 370 injectors and freezing temperature my truck starts better than with stock injectors. I have no withe smore during low temp start.

I have the New Era 370's so my results will be a little different than yours but seat of pants was amazing. I made 269/579 on Dunbars dyno last spring with the mods that are in my sig. I haven't been able to dyno with the New Eras but I'm betting on 70/150 increase at the least. You'll see a little less gains with more EGTs on regular 370's. I have a HTT stage 3 compressor wheel and housing ready to go on. I'll let you know how that turns out!!

Travis