37x12.50 on Stock Dually Rims?

AMMO22

BANNED
Is it possible to mount 37x12.50's on my stock dually wheels. I'm not sure on the rim width, but I believe its 6.5. I'm going to buy new tires and want to get a bit bigger than the stock 235's, but at the same time I don't want the ballon look on my tires.

Oh, and a 4-5in lift will accompany the tires. And I know I will need spacers on the rear wheels.

Is it possible to mount 37x12.50's on my stock dually wheels. I'm not sure on the rim width, but I believe its 6.5. I'm going to buy new tires and want to get a bit bigger than the stock 235's, but at the same time I don't want the ballon look on my tires.

Oh, and a 4-5in lift will accompany the tires. And I know I will need spacers on the rear wheels.

It is possible but it also depends on the tire....Some have a stiffer side wall than others. I worked at a tire shop for a couple years and put a lot of wide tires on skinny rims but most of the time you still get that balloon look. Some tire shops may not even do it because of problems like side wall separation and accelerated tire wear in the center of the tire regardless of air pressure. I would talk to a few tire shops about whether or not they think it's a good idea, would do it, and some the issues that may arise with such a wide tire/skinny wheel combo. Just my $.02