37x13.5x20 Toyo mt on 20" Panther Juice 8

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
Im selling my 37x13.5x20 Toyo MT on Panther Juice 8 20x9.5. I have about 70% of the thread left. Wheels in great shape.They are great tires just going bigger next year.Paid over $3000 new

$1300 or best
Rob (trenton Michigan)
Robts1972@yahoo.com

wheels.jpg

BFD99 If you want them I can make them fit. I've asked for a ROTOZIP and ROBOGRIPS for xmas

how would we make them fit? how much lift would be needed to help them clear?

depends on the bs (dont know about those wheels) but you could prob fit em under a 6" if youre not going off road - if you are id say 6.5-8" to clear well

now to only ditch the dually fenders and do something about the duals. aint there some adapters on the hub or somthin?

BFD99 said:
now to only ditch the dually fenders and do something about the duals. aint there some adapters on the hub or somthin?

dude.... youd have a TON of holes in the fenders if you ditched the dually fender wells.
your axle will be about 2" wider (per side) than an SRW axle, but from what denny has said its not that bad. last i knew, he didnt mess with the d80 under his truck. if you wanted you could run 2" spacers in the front - that way it would match the rear and help the larger tires clear the springs

this is w/out spacers. i think he decided he didnt need/want them
14067.jpg

edit: i might have some 2" hangers for sale soon. you could get 6" springs then run the hangers and be set

Last edited:
Too bad you are not closer to me... I would buy them.:bang :bang :bang :bang

_CH_ said:
dude.... youd have a TON of holes in the fenders if you ditched the dually fender wells.
your axle will be about 2" wider (per side) than an SRW axle, but from what denny has said its not that bad. last i knew, he didnt mess with the d80 under his truck. if you wanted you could run 2" spacers in the front - that way it would match the rear and help the larger tires clear the springs

this is w/out spacers. i think he decided he didnt need/want them
14067.jpg

edit: i might have some 2" hangers for sale soon. you could get 6" springs then run the hangers and be set

Whoo hoo! I'm famous...=)

I just sent this ad to a buddy.. Are they still available? Got any better pics of the wheels and tires?

Spring is coming and time to get serious

Price dropped to $1100 plus shipping:doh:

I dont get it.......A thousand inquiries and no buyers....

:blahblah1:

Shipping is a killer! I have been trying to get a friend to buy those wheels for weeks but he said shipping was about $80 per wheel.

Im going to the TS shoot out and Ill bring them

It's really too bad you aren't closer, shipping would probably be like 400 dollars though.