3rd Gen DRW & SRW Long Beds (both white) as well as 6" Dual Chrome Stacks

I6_Power

DRW Long Bed - $800 OBO
SRW Long Bed - $600 OBO
Dual Stacks - $250 OBO

As the title says... Both beds have some damage and price reflects that.

DRW bed has some damage on the passenger side dually fender, 2 small cracks that are not real noticeable. Also has a whole for stacks.

SRW bed has a little damage as well, bent on the bottom from being towed that can be fixed. And inside the bed is pretty beat up from being used in lawn care/construction.

Dual chrome stacks that are welded to a t-box. Sounds pretty good. 6" tips with a 5" inlet.

Text or call 61four-80four-463six to talk prices and what not. Located in central Ohio area. Thanks

Bump... Im willing to trade for another SRW Long Bed in white as well. Perfect chance for someone looking to convert to a dually. Got a WTB set up as well.

Ashville Ohio which is just south of Columbus. Text or call if your interested for fastest response. Still trying to get used to this forum and how to look for my posts and what not.

PRICE DROP
Any reasonable offers will not be turned away...

DRW Long Bed - $750 OBO
SRW Long Bed - $550 OBO

I am meeting someone Friday to make the sale, so if it falls through yes. They are chrome.

Stacks are sold. Make me some offers on these beds!!! Worst I can say is no.

$200?... Cant go that low. Im considering using it at this point. I have a plastic liner Im going to throw in it and youll never know that the inside is pretty beat. My way of just trying to deal with it at this point. I am just going to use my dually TG cause the SRW one is not in as good of shape. If ya want it, make an offer.

I tell ya what, if you can do $300 you can have it. Its taking up space and I want it gone. Taking offers as well... Best way to get a hold of me is through text, my number is in the first post.

Stacks sold, and keeping DRW bed... Still have the SRW bed and it needs to go... Text me with offers is the quickest way to reach me

Here are some pics of the bed... Texting is better for quick response...

Attachments

• truck_bed1.JPG
    truck_bed1.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
  • truck_bed2.JPG
    truck_bed2.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
  • truck_bed3.JPG
    truck_bed3.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
Text or call me on my cell and we can talk about it some more. Im flexible on the price. I just want the SRW gone.