3rd gen g56 rear drive shaft

coorsman2005

i like beer
Like title says. Need rear drive shaft for 3rd gen g56 4x4 qcsb. Going back to manual

Might help if you gave the center-to-center distance on the u-joint cups (not weld to weld), then those with a few lying around may decide to check lengths.

Mark.

All I know now is roughly 50 " center center of the welds. Know that's the right way to measure. But its close

I have the factory one from my truck 08 qcsb. It’s just the shaft no slip yoke the piece that bolts the rear axle.

All I know now is roughly 50 " center center of the welds. Know that's (not) the right way to measure. But its close
I'll assume you meant "NOT the right way to measure", so I corrected it.

The only reason I wanted you to clarify the u-joint center-to-center distance, is that I have found that the u-joint ends can be different depths.
So, while the tube weld lengths can be the same, the overall length can change due to the u-joint ends being deeper or shallower.

Mark.

Yes mark that's what I meant. Haven't looked at this thread for a few days.

CUMMINS6.7. What you want for that shaft. I can reuse my yoke or yokes.

I have one sitting in my garage from an 06. If you pay the ride plus $100 you can have it, it is complete with carrier bearing and all, was removed from friends truck when went to one piece shaft, not sure of condition of joints without checking.

Back