3rd Gen heads, turbos, intercooler, 6.7CP3 FS/FT

LanjPerf

Trying to clear out the garage and create funds for rebuild. Most parts are off an '03 HO and all parts are OBO. May be at TS...so let me know if interested ASAP and can bring them.

1x very lightly used head assembly including valves/springs. Just gone through w/ valve job, etc. Basically brand new - $650

1x head assembly w/ ~165k on it. Had one seat drop on #2. Had looked at by machine shop, said it would clean right up. I just decided to run a complete marine spec head. This head includes valves, springs, etc. - $400

6x very low hour '03 pistons basically brand new - $350

Stock intercooler, including all charge piping, boots, clamps, etc. - Good shape..just went with Banks Technicooler setup - $400

Stock intake horn, drilled for boost - $30

HE351CW - was on truck when valve seat dropped while idling. Took apart to inspect, found slight turbine wheel damage. Still apart, but good candidate for rebuild. Includes wastegate and electronic actuator - Make Offer

Brand new, never ran HX35 w/ factory wastegate. Perfect shape - $350

6.7L CP3 injection pump. Don't know history of it, at least use for good core - Make Offer

Looking to upgrade fueling so would consider trades for airdog/FASS, injectors, or mod'd CP3. Also same for larger turbo that would be good match for hot street truck. Or about any other performance mod's for 3rd gen to be honest (cam, flexilites, etc.) or tires for 20" rims.

Thanks for looking...reply via this thread or call/text 812-390-5630.

Do you still have the HE351CW. How bad is it? how much? Also is the HX35 a holset or knockoff?

Do you still have the HE351CW. How bad is it? how much? Also is the HX35 a holset or knockoff?

Yes...still have the HE351CW. It's not too bad. I'll try and attach some pics. I'd like $150 for it.
The HX35 is genuine Holset. Technically I guess it's actually a HY35W. Regardless...it's the factory turbo for '03-04. Great shape...I think probably only been ran a few hours. I'll attach pics of it too.

Or bottom dollar picked up, if your in columbus, IN...

If it could be picked up, that'd be the best...I bet shipping it would get expensive. I am just outside Columbus, IN. I think $650 is a fair price...I'm going to have more than that in it..and ordering one through Cummins I'm sure would be well over a thousand dollars. So I'd like to stay at $650...but me know what you think. I actually forgot that's what I was asking for it until I looked at the ad again. I was thinking I was asking more than that.

I've also got Putco Stainless Grille inserts for sale. Like at this link: http://www.autotrucktoys.com/ram/Putco-Dodge-Ram-Stainless-Steel-Punch-Grille-Inserts--PRD26001.aspx

Comes with mounting hardware. Would take $75 +shipping

Pictures:
1 - HE351 as it came off truck
2/3 - Turbine wheel pics from that turbo after I inspected it
4 - Grille inserts from truck
5 - HY35W turbo

Attachments

• DSCN0117-small.jpg
    DSCN0117-small.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0096-small.jpg
    IMG_0096-small.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0099-small.jpg
    IMG_0099-small.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN0003-small.jpg
    DSCN0003-small.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0156-small.jpg
    IMG_0156-small.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 0
Has the head assembly been checked for cracks? How much to ship to 65401?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

plastic intercooler?

Nope...no plastic here...it's solid aluminum. In good shape..just a little paint peeling off the hot side of it as usual showing the aluminum end cap.

Has the head assembly been checked for cracks? How much to ship to 65401??

I haven't had the head checked for cracks...I didn't suspect any issues with it and didn't really think it was worth it at the time. Which head are you interested in? I'll check on shipping. I owe a couple other guys quotes on shipped parts too...

Anybody know how much the head assembly weighs...or have any experience/advice on the best way to ship them? Or intercoolers for that matter.

Thanks!

brents old truck?

most likely...it's had a couple owners since him...if we're talking about the same Brent...

Either head works. I just need a crack free head. Who did the porting?

I'll pm ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Trying to clear out the garage and create funds for rebuild. Most parts are off an '03 HO and all parts are OBO.

6x very low hour SO '03 pistons basically brand new - $300

Stock intercooler - all aluminum, including all charge piping, boots, clamps, etc. - Good shape..just went with Banks Technicooler setup. Will split up if wanted- $400

Stock intake horn, drilled for boost - $30

6.7L CP3 injection pump. Don't know history of it, at least use for good core - Make Offer

Stock fan, clutch, and pigtail - $100

Have a full set +1 injectors from '03. Ran fine when pulled from truck...don't know for sure how many miles. Extra 7th injector was a replacement installed before I owned the truck. Make offer on them.

Putco punch stainless grille inserts for '03-05 same as here or here :
- $75

Located in south central indiana...motivated to sell...

Thanks for looking...reply via this thread or call/text 812-390-5630.

Bump! I edited the listing to take off what's sold, add a couple and reduce some prices...

Last edited:
Back