3rd gen tow mirrors

ih4ord

HAY HAULER EXPRESS
I have left and right fold out tow mirrors, they are non power,no heat,manual adjustment. 220.00 plus shipping, brand new never out of box. Will consider offer, or trade for complete truck :hehe: PM for contact number

You may want to lower your price. i picked mine up for 180 on ebay plus 15.00 for shipping. Just letting you know.

if they are Mopar, do NOT lower your price.
crap on eBay is not Mopar most of the time for
that cheap of a price.

i just purchased last week 4 sets of the manual tow mirrors for 259 a set with my fleet discount.
purchased 3 sets of power/heat tow mirrors for 299 a set.

thats a good price you got.

i'll let me buddy know.
PM me

Mine WERE mopar!, and even came IN a MOPAR box brand new still in the the bubble wrap with a warranty! At my door with in 3 days for 195! You dont get screwed on everything on ebay!!:blahblah1:

Mine were 185 + shipping from a dodge dealership in TX....not that I cared, the wife bought them for my B-day:D

Yes the 2gen mirror are cheaper than the 3rd. ChaseN Ill like to have 200 plus shipping

ih4ord said:
I have left and right fold out tow mirrors, they are non power,no heat,manual adjustment. 220.00 plus shipping, brand new never out of box. Will consider offer, or trade for complete truck :hehe: PM for contact number
REduced price must sell $190.00 shipped 2 U

tow mirrors

Is there a way to make the power tow mirrors work on an 01 truck or someone that makes a harness or pigtail.
not real familiar with the dodge tow mirrors and my dad needs them bad.
Please send me a PM if you have any info.
Thanks
Shane

Back