3rd gen. wheels on a 1st gen.

jraymer

village uhhh...
Will 3rd gen. stock aluminum wheels fit on a 93 250 1st gen? ?

The rears will...dont think the front fits so well, maybe a grinder can persuade things???

Since the 3rd gen wheels are 17" I would thing they will fit. They fit just fine on my '96. Nice upgrade for the looks too!!

I have not done it personally but I have seen 1st gens with 3rd gen wheels. I don't see a reason why they would not fit.

Yea if 1st gens are 16" wheels I would see no reason why the 17" rims would not.

Ya I was thinking that they would fit but I wasn't sure. Wont be running oversized tires, just the nicer wheels.

they won't fit without a spacer. I ran them on my 1st gen and the offset is wrong . 1 1/2" spacer works great.

Attachments

• IMG_3516.jpg
    IMG_3516.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 44
they won't fit without a spacer. I ran them on my 1st gen and the offset is wrong . 1 1/2" spacer works great.

Now that looks sharp... just gotta get some hogged out 3rd gen centers on there to clear the lock outs.

tried it a few weeks ago.... didnt work out well the bead on the rims rubs the upper control arm, i didnt try the rears, but i would think you would need spacers because of the backspacing.... and lug 1/2 inch lug nuts with raised shoulders.... the stock lug nuts will dig into the rim.