3rd gen Whipple kit and s480/92

CalebZ400

Crazy Carls 3.3L Whipple kit- 2 pulleys 8psi at idle or 17psi at idle, comes with everything to install and mate up to t4 s400 of your choice. Instant off idle power/burnouts, no smoke with huge injectors pretty much all out fun. Recommend staying single cp3 for ease of install $5000 new....Asking $4000

Also have a Forced Inductions s480/92 1.10 a/r with both t4 and t6 exhaust housings. This turbo is set up for quick spool and has FI's low drive pressure 92mm turbine wheel. looking to get $1100 for it with both housings. less than 3k miles. i ran as a single with the t4 housing but is also a great bottom turbo for twins with the t6 housing.

Electric water pump for 24v cummins less than 1k miles-$200

imag0300z.jpg

imag0293x.jpg

imag0227ag.jpg

imag0295j.jpg

Trade 3 - he351cw's and a left testicle? All used slightly, testicle has a lil end play in it, but guaranteed to produce.

J/K....I would love to try this, but the wife factor is limiting me.......unless I win some money.

Trade 3 - he351cw's and a left testicle? All used slightly, testicle has a lil end play in it, but guaranteed to produce.

J/K....I would love to try this, but the wife factor is limiting me.......unless I win some money.

Hahahahahahahah:hehe:

That freakin supercharger is badass man. I might buy a 3rd gen just to have that

Pm's replied to

Any other pics of it on the truck, video, any dyno numbers, track times

I have a few vids on youtube, I dynod once with the s480 under the super but it never light off, swapped out for a s472 but missed dyno day but it def spooled quicker and i could suck the superchargers boost down to 0 by 1800 rpms. No track times though no point with a manual.

imag0249g.jpg

imag0273ly.jpg

imag0272y.jpg

imag0260z.jpg

That thing is sweet but damn it is noisy

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

its not any louder than a straight pipe or mud tires driving down the road and its quieter than stacks, the camera just pics up on the sound extra loud for some reason. Also with a bigger pulley say 3.5in it would cut noise in half, and with a little sound deadening its a mute point.

Back