3rd place first time out on the new set up!!!

Sonic_Superduty

Common RAILHER!!
Pulled tonight at waynesfield 8200 open diesel! took 3rd place!!!!!! didnt even see it coming 275.6 this was against far more better setup trucks than I. thanks again to trusted performance for all of their had work and making this possible for me!!! time to start dialing in the suspinsion, no blocks just trac.bars and weight on the front!!! ran with 33" nitto mud grapplers should be using bfg ats or truxsus sts! here is a good pic of me coming off the line :rockwoot:

Attachments

• l_44f5b6fb7c6e4d608a25eee4b1324767.jpg
    l_44f5b6fb7c6e4d608a25eee4b1324767.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 118
:rockwoot:

You're definitely putting some power to those grapplers now:evil

Looks great! But yes definitely time for some suspension blocks and tires...

sweet lance! lookn good, u hookn in hillsboro tomorrow night?

looks good man you need to tell everyone you broke the sled after that pull though

He has the same back end as your current turbo. Just the compressor wheel is larger.

with all the smoke that's coming out of the stackleaving the line with the 66mm i'm guessing you have at least 200cc sticks?

Glad to see you got it running Lance. Looks like she is going to be a puller once you get it all dialed in.

-French

looks good Lance, cant wait to drive it and pull it for you at Convoy!

Man I wish I wasn't sitting in Iowa this weekend and got to see that thing in action!!! Great pic, and what an awesome hook. You can't ask for a better one not having the truck totally dialed in yet. Lance told me that he hit 32 mph dragging the sled down the track!

Back