3rddegree

3rddegree

Hello I'm the owner of an '06 F350 DRW 56000mi. I have some probs with fuel mileage 8.8 in town 1.6 hyway empty. NOW hear is the scoop I had a chip in it . a small one (toggle type 0-80-120)for about a year or so. Lost about 3 injectors. took it in on warranty got the run around about the chip. took it because you know why my mileage and power are gone.with the chip (12.8in town 16.5 hyway) Is there any way to help this problem and get around the boys down at the daelership. thanks in advance.

Welcome to Compd.

First, take the chip off and second dont tell them about

nummit
im wondering what you ment by 6.0 forums could you guide me that way? thanks 3rddegree

Throw the chip away and get a custom tuned SCT, much better in the long run. If you can get a "mod" friendly dealer that would be your best bet.

ok now for the dumb question what is a tuned SCT and will it help the fuel milage I think I might of found the dealer that will work with me.. This is my transporter not a runner so its not like Im looking to beat up on anyone.

all you got to do is take off your 6t4619e turbo and add 4 pt4e turbos.....it is said to gain you up to 16 mpg....and 32 foot lbs of torque......only $8k let me know if you need any of those parts....
p.s do you have a 5" stroke billet crank for sale?

If I'm interpreting your post correctly, I think your mileage is pretty close to average. Did you replace the three bad injectors?

Back