(4) 33x12.50/16 Trxus sts tires

08cumminssmoke

Looking to get these tires out if the garage, went to a bigger set and shouldn't need these anymore. Tires are in great shape and have no road miles. These are radials. Will meet buyer for right price.

ru8yme3u.jpg

bevyvadu.jpg

Looking to get $800 obo cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the road and don't have a chance to check on it at the moment, do you have any idea what it'd cost to ship these things to 64468? Or would you even want to ship'em? If you have a place you use for shipping and you have a chance you could let me know. Thanks

You coming to Ohio for any pulls any time soon? I'm very interested

I'm on the road and don't have a chance to check on it at the moment, do you have any idea what it'd cost to ship these things to 64468? Or would you even want to ship'em? If you have a place you use for shipping and you have a chance you could let me know. Thanks

I could check and see what shipping would be, but I'd imagine around 1-200$

You coming to Ohio for any pulls any time soon? I'm very interested

I'll be going to the Danny Toops memorial pull, but I'd be willing to meet you in Cambridge for the right price.

Really need these out if the garage! Willing to meet buyer within a reasonable distance.

Thanks man tires are awesome, great seller!!!!!

[ame="http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/sportster1208/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-06-26-18-10-48.png.html"]Screenshot_2014-06-26-18-10-48.png Photo by sportster1208 | Photobucket[/ame]