(4) 5in stacks and smoke box

hurts diesel

Got a box With (4) 5in miter chrome stacks on it two on each side they came off of a dodge and level with the cab but i had them on my ford and i had to make some blocks to set the smoke box on to make the outside ones be above the cab maybe a inch if that much and the inside ones maybe a 1/4 all stacks are level and no leaks i got stainless mounting pipe clamps it has a 4 or 5 inch inlet i will look tomorrow i also got the elbow and flex and the adapter to 3 1/2 or 4 will get all measurements tomorrow heres a crappy drawing of what they look like to get idea i wil get pictures tomorrow unbeileveable the way the box was setup all stacks smoke evenly and at the same time!!!! take 200.00. for it all or trade for a 7in or 8in stack who knows im open to all trades wont ship weights way to much

Attachments

• stacks.jpg
    stacks.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 40
the smoke box measure 6x6 square and 62 inches long 5in inlet and 5 inch elbow and flex and the a 5in adapter down to four inches the stacks are 33inches for box to the top my pictures wasnt the best so we just set them inmy brothers truck for better pictures Reminder the stacks are setting on the 6 inche blocks in both trucks so they can be lowered by cutting blocks down the smoke box set on them they are not welded to the box they dirty right they was stored in the barn didnt have time to clean them up 99 powerstroke pictures by hurtz95gt - Photobucket

stacks019.jpg

stacks024.jpg

stacks003.jpg

stacks002.jpg

When 39.27in^2 Of Cross Sectional Area Will Not Do

Though Shall Doubleth