(4) BFG Mud Terrains 35x12.50R18 for sale or trade

smokin_h

Hope I dont break it!!!
Up for sale or trade is a set of 4 BFG Mud Terrains off of my 05 F250. They have about half their life left on them and roughly 11/32 tread on em +/- 1/32 or so between the tires. All in excellent shape other than one tire has 2 small nicks on the bead guard on the inside wall where the the dumba$$es at the tire place got a little too rough with it (see first pic). All cosmetic, no leakage and since its on the inside youll never see it. Load range D, and needs to be mounted on a truck with at least a leveling kit to fit. They also still have most of the balance media in them. They do not make these anymore so come get a great set with a lot of life left.

Will take trades and reasonable offers. I am located in northern ohio, I would prefer local pickup but will ship if YOU arrange the shipping. Im not on here much pming and posting wont do ya much good so just send me an email at smokinh05@gmail.com and we will go from there. When emailing please state that you saw my ad on competitiondiesel.com, and what you would like to know.

Thanks!!!
Andy- smokin_h

trucktires010-1.jpg

trucktires004.jpg

trucktires007.jpg

trucktires012.jpg

trucktires002.jpg

trucktires001.jpg

Back