4 hole pillar pod?

durbin88

does anybody know if somebody makes these themself and sells them, can't locate them anywhere

Nah I've seen a 4 hole pod. Couldn't tell ya where to get one. Google it.

Nah I've seen a 4 hole pod. Couldn't tell ya where to get one. Google it.

If you've seen one, someone made it. I had a friend (Tyler-BgBlDodge) make me one once for my old 98. Actually, he sent me the one he made...

No one makes one for any Dodge that I know of...Ford, yes.

Chris

Kay. If you guys ain't seen it, then I guess it don't exist, right?
If you read it again, I said I DON'T know who made it. Don't care. They look gay if you want my real opinion.

Kay. If you guys ain't seen it, then I guess it don't exist, right? If you read it again, I said I DON'T know who made it. Don't care. They look gay if you want my real opinion.

If you've seen one, someone made it. I had a friend (Tyler-BgBlDodge) make me one once for my old 98. Actually, he sent me the one he made...

No one makes one for any Dodge that I know of...Ford, yes.

Chris

If you read it again...nobody said a 4 pod doesnt/cant exist for a Dodge.

Kay. If you guys ain't seen it, then I guess it don't exist, right?
If you read it again, I said I DON'T know who made it. Don't care. They look gay if you want my real opinion.

I FUKKING HAD ONE! It was home made, because after 3 YEARS of searching for one online, I couldn't find one for sale.

So, for all intensive purposes, if you can't find it, or you can't buy it, then it might as well not exist.

I was trying not to be an ass, but you pushed me.

To the OP, take a 3 hole pod, graft a single pod on the top, and it will get you what you want. Beware though, your sunvisor will hit it if you try to fold it down, and you'll need to watch your head getting in. I smacked mine a few times, but it never broke!

Chris

I FUKKING HAD ONE! It was home made, because after 3 YEARS of searching for one online, I couldn't find one for sale.

So, for all intensive purposes, if you can't find it, or you can't buy it, then it might as well not exist.

To the OP, take a 3 hole pod, graft a single pod on the top, and it will get you what you want. Beware though, your sunvisor will hit it if you try to fold it down, and you'll need to watch your head getting in. I smacked mine a few times, but it never broke!

Chris
This.

AFIK there were two... Tyler made both of them.

Chris
Hell I've hit my tripple with my head a few times not paying attention lol

That's not a pillar pod, it's a aluminum bracket you bolt up to yours....but it would work as long as it would fit in there. Those guys make some nice stuff....but the 3rd gen pillar it's bolted to is a bit different than a 2nd Gen, so without knowing what truck the OP has.....

Chris

I made two. I gave Chris my first one and I made another one for my truck. Now it's Chevycummins truck. Ask him for pictures of his.

I got the one with cracks in it, then Tyler made himself a pretty one:hehe: :hehe:

Chris

four hole- 3 guages and one for that little speaker! see em all the time. no man i havent seen a four hole

You slow n00b?

Things we established before you unleashed your brilliance:
  • No one mass produces them.
  • People make other solutions to hold 4 gauges.
  • Tyler can't make 500hp, but he can make a 4 hole pod.
  • Chris likes Tyler's sloppy seconds.

Last edited:
FYI--It's NOT a pillar gauge, but Autometer makes a quad pod overhead gauge that fits in between the rear view mirror and the headliner. On a Dodge, that area of the windshield is shaded anyway, so I figure it is a great place for gauges that only need to be glanced at. In fact, I will evntually be running Westach DUAL gauges in the Autometer quad pod, giving me 8 engine parameters in the 4 holes.

If you DO go with the overhead pod, be sure to use silicone to "glue it" to the windshield, as the velcro strips that come with it lose stickiness overtime and sunlight. The silicone secures it extremely well, but can still be easily cut with a razor blade if you ever need to take to pod down to repair or replace a gauge.

Alternatively, you can make a bracket that ties into the overhead computer console like this guy did--

No stinking Velcro on the overhead pod! - TDR Roundtable

You slow n00b?

Things we established before you unleashed your brilliance:
  • No one mass produces them.
  • People make other solutions to hold 4 gauges.
  • Tyler can't make 500hp, but he can make a 4 hole pod.
  • Chris likes Tyler's sloppy seconds.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

If it's free, I guess I'll take what I can get

Chris <---:eek:wned:

FYI--It's NOT a pillar gauge, but Autometer makes a quad pod overhead gauge that fits in between the rear view mirror and the headliner. On a Dodge, that area of the windshield is shaded anyway, so I figure it is a great place for gauges that only need to be glanced at. In fact, I will evntually be running Westach DUAL gauges in the Autometer quad pod, giving me 8 engine parameters in the 4 holes.

If you DO go with the overhead pod, be sure to use silicone to "glue it" to the windshield, as the velcro strips that come with it lose stickiness overtime and sunlight. The silicone secures it extremely well, but can still be easily cut with a razor blade if you ever need to take to pod down to repair or replace a gauge.

Alternatively, you can make a bracket that ties into the overhead computer console like this guy did--

No stinking Velcro on the overhead pod! - TDR Roundtable
I really wanna try this route next time I buy new gauges. Or hack up my overhead compartment since there's nothing up there.