4 Sale 2005 Honda trx 450R

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Im needing to sell my bike as bad as I hate to. I have a 05 450R. It is a kickstart. it does have 06 plastic with shaved front fenders. Stock motor with the exception of a CRF 450 Carb. I just had the motor completely gone through and rebuild, it has a new head, cylinder, piston, rings and new bottom end bearings. It has factory honda wheels and tires on the back with about 50% tread left. The fronts are factory wheels with a set of Razor 2s, that are about 85%. It also has full skid plates, and a swingarm skid plate.
It runs great, one of the strongest 450s ive been on.

I am asking $3800.00 I am located in Edmonton, KY. Just PM me if your intrested. I am going to get some pics soon.

Thanks
Lynn
Fireman450

Ill be at Tera Haute in Augest. If Ive still got it Ill bring it with me, if that will help draw any more intrest. Im still workin on some pics. Im havin to work all weekend Im goin to try and take some sunday.

Bumping this to the top again, Hasnt had mabey 20 hours put on it since my last post, just been sitting in the shop in my way.
Price dropped to $3000.00 obo. This thing has got to go. Ill get some pics tomorrow.

Thanks
Lynn

Yeah Being Laid off sucks. Gotta sell off almost all of my toys, Notice I said "ALMOST" . Gotta shuffle things aroung to keep the pulling project moving.
Just let me know.

Lynn

bump for the best all around 450r ever

wish i had the need for one now, but im trying to buy a diesel

know the feeling of being laid off thats why im saling my jeep even though its payed off. unemployment doesnt pay as good as being at work.