/?

02 dodge4x4 5.9

Not Through Yet
well got the holley blue installed truck seems to have a better responce on the throttle but it still gets that dead pedal every now an again so next step gonna be the pump i guess . is there any thing i can do to the pump to make it better replace valves an such or just a pump any way after that is exhaust i believe im put me a nice set of stacks on it being a flatbed i should be able to have the crossover below the bed any ideas or is the a kit already thanks guys oh an ladies

By Pump I'm guessing you are referring to the VP44? If so, no, not much. The only thing you can do is do the key on / key off (3x) and see if the dreaded P0216 code shows in the Odometer window. If so, then the VP has already packed it in (or is real close).

I would suggest getting a FP guage on there ASAP and monitor it like a hawk. The fuel system and the front drive line are the week points in these trucks. I say that because your sig. doesn't say anything about having one already.

The dead pedal can be a result of a dying VP44 or a bad MAP sensor. you may want to try to clean the MAP sensor first