425's or 625" + good place to order H&S/Exhaust/Carli

brucer

425's or 625's? + good place to order H&S/Exhaust/Carli

Need to get all my mod parts on order, wondering if I should go with 425 or 625 studs?

Here's my list of things to do:

-H&S Mini Maxx w/pyro
-H&S Maxx Flow intake
-H&S boost tube
-H&S cooler delete
-H&S overdrive unlock
-H&S nav/video unlock

-aFe stage 2 (the new one)
-aFe SS 5" turbo back

-Carli Backcountry 2.0 w/below
-upgrade to full rear leaf pack
-upgrade to torsion sway bar

ARP studs, which ones? - or do I need them?

Like recommendation on studs, no plans for turbo changes - just all the above stuff for now...anyone know good place to get it all for a good deal?

Thanks!

Last edited:
i would do 625s if the money is there wish i would have went that way cause where my build is goin now

Need to get all my mod parts on order, wondering if

Like recommendation on studs, no plans for turbo changes - just all the above stuff for now...anyone know good place to get it all for a good deal?

Thanks!

I bought a bunch of stuff from KLM performance (Kevin) & Glacier Diesel (Rich) . Both great to deal with ...

I am a fan of Glacier Diesel Power..

425's should do all you need.. unless you think the bigger hp bug will bite you.

Pm me for a smoking deal on a carli 2.0

Thanks guys!

so whatya think about the GDP throttle valve delete and deleting the factory grid heater etc for more air? gonna help me when I'm keeping the factory turbo? ...I still need this thing to start at -40 degrees (plugged in obviously)

Id stick with the gh if you gotta start in them temps. And don't even get the tv delete because you'll just end up selling it and getting a full horn and. Boost tube anyway.
As far as horns they are all pretty much the same. Shibby. GDP. Black. Ops. All good companies.