435 injector options

derek528

I'm looking at new era and coaltrain. Has anyone had good/bad experiences with either? Any other manufacturers that are prefered?

Thanks, Derek

I tried to call smokem, left a voicemail and he hasn't called me back. Either he is very busy, or he is not interested in selling me a set of injectors. I have heard a lot of good things about smokems injectors, but It's hard to get ahold of him, so I'm looking at other options.

Derek

i got two sets from New Era back when they just came out and where still cheaper. they worked well, excepept for being too smokey at around 7000 feet elevation

I'm kinda on the fence still if i want the 370's or 435's. I don't want a bunch of idle smoke and I'm using a small turbo for now. I'll be running a hx35/40 hybrid with a 14cm housing.

Weston (smokem) will call you back. I'm sure hes swamped. I have ran DDP and New Era and Westons are 100x better.
PM him also.

Weston (smokem) will call you back. I'm sure hes swamped. I have ran DDP and New Era and Westons are 100x better.
PM him also.

It's been a couple days since I called him, maybe i'll try again. Smokem if you happen to read this thread, I pm'ed you my number and I really need a set of injectors.

Derek