47re,48re,billet triple disc

rjustman

i have a few things id like to off.
2 wheel drive 47re, a 4x4 48re, and a billet triple disc. everything is in parts, i picked up everything to make one solid trans but decided to go a different route. everything is here (as far as i can tell, im no trans guru). the 47re case has a crack in the servo hole that actuates the forward band. which brings us to the torque converter, the converter has 5k miles if that on it but when the trans went due to the crack it may or may not have gotten particles in it from trans. it was working perfectly fine until then. i called phil at dpc and he told me that for 450 he would go through it and put his magic touches on it which isnt a bad deal i dont think.

id like to get 1200 for the two transmissions(would like to keep together if possible) thats crated,insured(2000) ,and shipped anywhere in the lower 48
i dont know what to ask on the converter so if interested toss me an offer id really like to move it.

or would take trades on 12v performance parts.or ppump 24v parts

if interested shoot me a text,call,or a pm.

thanks
Richard

0106151637_zps5z1rv6yk.jpg

0106151636_zpsw4ohtl4k.jpg

0106151633_zpsnqceptir.jpg

Converter sold pending payment..I'll take trades also.manifolds,injectors,Turbos,etc.looking to completely redo my setup. All the hard parts on these transmission are in good shape.would be good for someone looking to upgrade a 47.

Bump,no one needs a rebuildable 47 or 48?they're both complete minus the 47 case..

Back